JGG Electronics And Appliances - JGG "Service" Rude AND Incompetent Handling

Update by user Oct 16, 2015

Eleven days after the failed delivery and installation of $3200 in kitchen appliances, Courtney of Whirlpool Customer Service called me. This after I sent multiple calls and emails.

The last was directed through Whirlpool's corporate website to Jeff Fetteg, the company's chief executive officer. Courtney actually made it worse by telling me that there was no resolution to my complaint and that it is impossible to call or email Fetteg. Poor guy doesn't have a phone.

What does this mean in the broader sense? Homes are not selling because banks give few mortgages tiday due to increased bank reserve requirements.

So Whirlpool's business is no longer selling to new homeowners (they still have a small share of the replacement market). They now sell primarily to apartment complexes. This is a segment where quality and service are less important that you might like.

I like quality and service but these qualities are not easy to find. I purchased these appliances through Costco.

I have always been happy with their service. I used to find them superior to Amazon online and others. I purchased these uninstallable appliances through Costco. They share my displeasure about this situation.

Costco shouldn't deal with low-quality manufacturers. If I want drek, I'll hold my nose and go to Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart or the other dying and already dead low quality and customer-deaf sellers.

Costco replied...

Costco Eddie- We'd like to bring this to the attention of our Costco.com department. Please email us your order number to costcocare@costco.com. -Ernie

Welcome to Costco Wholesale Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more.

Enjoy low… COSTCO.COM Like · Reply · 1 hr Eddie Noodle Eddie Noodle Here is the reply I previously received from Costco Customer service. The response does not reflect any understanding of my problem. Costco sells a combined microwave and exhaust but will not install it. Costco also will not uninstall previously instal...See More Like · Reply · 11 mins Eddie Noodle Eddie Noodle Good Afternoon Edward, My name is Jackie and I am a supervisor with Costco.com.

From what I understand based on your initial contact with our email team, I understand that you had some issues with the installation of your appliances. I sincerely apologize for the frustration this delivery has caused and am more than happy to look into this. You mentioned in your most recent email that you are having issues with the vent on the Microwave. Can you please elaborate on what exactly is happening with the vent so we can get that taken care of?

From what it sounds like we may need to get you a replacement. Again I truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If you would like to call me please feel free to call me at 509.573.8484.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you, Jackie Blake Ecommerce Supervisor Costco Wholesale | Yakima Member Service Center Phone: 509.573.8484 | Fax: 509.454.1310 12:30 PM - 9:30 PM Monday - Friday Welcome to Costco Wholesale Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry… COSTCO.COM

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2015

I expect that this will result in an executive complaint to Whirlpool's CEO Jeff Fettig. The following was submitted to Whirlpool's Customer Service website. JGG does repair and installation work under contract for Whirlpool. The exchange was with JGG in Bellevue, PA. Apparently they contract for Whirlpool across the East Coast. Here's my message to Whirlpool....

I just had an unsatisfactory exchange with a representative of JGG Service in PA at 4127586430. He admitted responsibility for arranging a service call which was previously confirmed by email to take place today between 4-8PM. He called but did not leave a message and then decided not schedule the appointment. Had I not called him, I would still not know that he decided not to schedule. He thinks "maybe (I) should call back in to reschedule the appointment." I asked to speak to his supervisor. He said he was a supervisor. I asked to speak to his superior. He refused. The person who did not provide his name spoke with a heavy Carribean accent. He said I was wasting his time and hung up on me.

This individual has an adverse effect on Whirlpool's revenue stream. I will give you an opportunity to remedy this situation. Then I will contact Jeff Fettig, CEO of Whirlpool. I have purchased $6000 in Whirlpool appliances this year Cabrio W/D, Refrigerator, Range, dishwasher and the ill-fated microwave and exhaust. Fettig can't afford to have JJG hurting his revenue stream. It would be unwise to have JGG contact me.

I will wait for your call at...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of elegant combination of incompetence and arrogance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool microwave. JGG Electronics And Appliances needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool microwave in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JGG Electronics And Appliances.

Comments

Neither Costco nor Whirlpool have been responsive. Ultimately I returned the item to Costco.

It took them a month to have the item picked-up. I will pursue executive complaints and avoid dealing with any of the companies who have been so wonderfully indifferent to customer concerns.demesnj

JGG Electronics And Appliances - RUDE TECHNICIAN

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 0 comments

I have never been so disrespected by a company or hurt. The technician was supposed to show up to install my dishwasher over a week ago.

The weather was bad and I had to go to work so my boyfriend was waiting for the tech. He called said he was coming and never showed up. Then said no one was home. I have two dogs we would have known if someone came to the door.

Then he was supposed to come this morning to install the dishwasher again. When we asked what time we should expect him he hung up on us. We called back thinking his phone cut off. He said he refuses to come out here and install the dishwasher.

I am sorry his conscious got to him and we caught him in his lie. Now I am stuck waiting another week to get this dishwasher put it.

I have been waiting two months now. I AM PISSED>

JGG Electronics And Appliances - Do Not Use JGG Electronics & Appliances!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 0 comments

When my wall oven broke my home warranty company (AHS) replaced it. It was delivered by 2 men that were very professional and courteous from GE on 2-2-12. However they were unable to connect it as the wiring for the new one was shorter that the old one. They called purchasing and informed them of this. I received a call back on Monday from AHS and they scheduled JGG Electronics & Appliances for the extension of the wiring and the installation. I just went "Oh No!" I have dealt with them before. But I thought okay I would give the company the benefit of the doubt, like maybe they had a bad day the first time they were here. When Jefferson called to set the appointment he was as rude and obnoxious on the phone as the other times he had been here. But he was the one that AHS insisted on, so I had to go with him. I explained to Jefferson what needed to be done.

He showed up with a longer wiring for the oven and proceeded to TRY to install it. He informed me that the junction box was only 110. Even I as an elderly old lady know that an oven only runs on 220. Plus how could he have tested it since the breaker was off because there was live wires in the cupboard?? I had ask him if he was an electrician and he said yes and I ask him to fixed the problem. He said "I can't you need to call an electrician". Wait a minute he said he was an electrician!!!!

He has a very strong Jamaican accent and every time I ask him something and if I needed him to repeat it slower he would become very rude and belligerent. (Don't get me wrong 2 of my best friends are from Jamaica). At one time I ask him to repeat something because he spoke so fast I could not understand him and his replay very nasty was "I am going to tell you this one more time". At that I backed off, I was afraid of him and I just wanted him out of my house.

All he wanted to do was hook the wires to the back of the oven and plug it in. My oven does not plug in. It is wired directly into the junction box. All that needed to be done was the wires extended and connected to the junction box. But he was totally unable to complete this task.

When he was leaving I finally noticed what he was driving and I was really shocked. It was a personal size black Toyota pickup with a magnetic sign on the tail gate with his company name. It did not show any professionalism at all.

I called an electrician and explained the problem to him and he said no problem he could fix it. He showed up the next day checked everything out and the next morning he was here to connect it. The way it needed to be. The junction box did not have to be moved and a plug in did not have to be installed. All that needed to be done was the wires extended and wired in at the junction box. Apparently Jefferson does not know wiring. So, If anyone reading this has had any thing hooked up by JGG Electronics & Appliances please have your wiring and connections checked.

I did not want to argue with AHS about the cost, so I just paid it. But in my mind it was worth it. I know it is safe now.

His attitude and manner is scary to me. I am always home alone during the day when repairs are done as my son is a student at the university and my granddaughters are in school. I am an older lady on disability and would have no way to protect myself from him. And the way he can fly off the handle and become very mean sounding I do not trust him and I do not want him in my house again. If he is the only installer AHS can provide I will just have to have my son change his home warranty company. I really do not want to as they have been very good except for this company.

JGG Electronics And Appliances - RUDE, RUDE, RUDE

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1 comment

When my dishwasher broke the Home Warranty company (AHS) ordered a new one. This was great!

When it arrived I called AHS to arrange the installation. The sent out a company by the name of JGG Electronics and Appliances. The man coming out was Jefferson. Okay, fine.

When I talked to what I thought was the office the person I spoke to had a very strong Jamaican accent and it was very hard to understand him. When Jefferson got to my house he became very angry because the dishwasher was still in the packing box. He took the old dishwasher out and installed the new one the whole time muttering under his breath about "***, ignorant people that don't know how to open a box". After the installation was complete I noticed that the bottom left corner had a 1/2 inch gap and the top left corner was so close that the door would not close right.

I mentioned it to him and he became very angry and belligerent and told me that's how it belongs and that how it was going to stay. I am an elderly woman and I was home alone and he scared me so I said nothing else. When he left he left he only picked up his tools, the packing box and any plastic wrapping laying on the floor and the dishwasher was left in the walk way. I ask him to please move it so I could get out and he replied "it's not my problem, I don't have to dispose of it.

It's your problem." I explained I only wanted it moved and he became very angry and nasty. With no way for me to get out of the kitchen.

I finally went out the kitchen door and around to the front of the house to get in. When my son came home that night he moved the dishwasher and picked up the packing box and took it outside.

I would not recommend this company to anyone if they were the last company on earth.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #796104

THIS COMPANY NEVER MADE IT TO MY HOUSE. THE MAN WITH THE JAMACAN ACCENT WAS SOOOO RUDE ON THE PHONE,I CANCELLED THE APPT!! WHAT AN IGNORANT PERSON!!!!

JGG Electronics And Appliances - No Results and Rude

Raleigh, North Carolina 0 comments

JGG Electronics serviced my rental unit dishwasher in Pittsburgh through my home service company. JGG Electronics serviced the dishwasher several times and the dishwasher was not in working order.

I contacted JGG Electronics directly to inquire about the problems with the dishwasher because the appliance was only four (4) years old. The technician I spoke with was very rude and disrespectful and despite repeated requests to talk to his supervisor, he told me to call my service company and hung up on me.

I immediately informed my service company and they removed this company from their list of vendors. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...Poor customer service...POOR WORK PERFORMED.

Review about: Lg Washer.

JGG Electronics And Appliances - Technician damages dishwasher during repair

Follansbee, West Virginia 1 comment

I recently had a problem with my dishwasher's control panel. The control unit needed replaced. My home warranty company, American Home Shield (AHS), dispatched a local technician from JGG Electronics and Appliances in Pittsburgh. The technician was very rude and had considerable difficulty figuring out how to *** the front of the dishwasher. When I offered a suggestion he became defensive and in frustration forcefully removed the front cover of the dishwasher. Since I had a previous technician look at the issue, I knew that the front cover did not need to be removed to successfully repair the unit. I tried to politely suggest that to the technician and his response was "I got this, I got this" in a rude and angry manner. The front cover of the dishwasher was removed, but it did not allow him access to the control panel unit. After 10 minutes of fiddling around and saying "I work on dishwashers all the time", he figured out that he just needed to remove a few screws and off popped the control panel...which is what I tried to suggest to him earlier.

When the technician removed the control panel, he broke several plastic tabs that held the panel in place. I commented on this to him, but he ignored me. When putting the dishwasher back together, he could not remember how to put several of the parts back in the right place. I turned my head for a minute and those parts disappeared, so I'm not even sure he put them back in their proper place.

After installing the new control panel, he asked me to test it and it worked properly. However, the control panel cover was not installed correctly and was loose. Given that the technician was clearly angry at this point, I left that go and he left the premise.

After reporting this to AHS, they advised me that it wasn't their responsibility to deal with damages caused by their licensed technicians and that's something I had to do on my own. Thanks AHS, big help. So I called the company's main number and got the same unprofessional technician. He argued that he didn't break anything and that all those tabs just fell out of the dishwasher. To quote him, "you're wasting my time" and then he hung up on me.

I've now had three negative experiences with JGG Electronics and Appliances. It has been the same technician both times, but that is expected as the business appears to be a sole proprietorship. If you need any type of appliance or electronics repaired, I would strongly recommend you find an alternate business that has more competent technicians and act more professionally.

Review about: Jgg Electronics And Appliances.

Comments

I agree with this post. I had a bad experience with this company.

JGG company was extremely difficult to deal with- rude and disrespectful when we attempted to discuss ongoing issues with our dishwasher despite attempts to have it serviced by JGG Appliance company.

I have reported this company to online resources as well as our service company to have the company removed from this company removed from the service company list. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR WORK PRODUCT.